Tuesday 17 December 2013

Best 10 Christmas jumpers

Best 10 Christmas jumpers

Best 10 Christmas jumpers by laura-banciu featuring a slouchy shirt


Since yesterday I made a selection of the best beanies, I decided to continue this and make a Christmas jumper edition. Everyone who knows me, is aware of my love for this time of the year (JP and AGP actually gave me a present with a note saying: "For the girl who loves Christmas" haha. It was a Christmas Starbucks mug, needless to say that I looove it!. But I'm getting ahead of myself). Sooo, there you go, 10 jumpers, more or less affordable :D.

1. Reindeer jumper from houseoffraser.co.uk
2. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal (love Home Alone) from boohoo.com
3. Santa's my homie jumper from etsy.com
4. Christmas pudding jumper from fashionunion.com
5. H&M jumper hm.com (and any local store)
6. Snowflake Jack Wills jumper (soo fluffy) : jackwills.com
7. Sequin present jumper from TOPSHOP
8. Christmas pudding (the cheapest from the set) from New Look
9. Burberry jumper (seen in British Vogue)
10. Gingerbread man from New Look

Are you ready for Christmas shopping?
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment